GERF Bulletin of Biosciences is the official International Journal published under the aegis of Green Earth Research Foundation for free worldwide readership. The Journal invites original research articles, review articles, short communications, case reports and book/software reviews in the fields of Biological, Chemical, Life, Natural and Clinical sciences. The GERF Bulletin of Biosciences aims to encourage publications with interdisciplinary approach involving the above stated disciplines.
The Journal allows highest flexibility to the authors to publish their articles in following different formats without compromising novelty. The scope of the journal involves the following sub-disciplines:
- Cell biology
- Molecular biology
- Genetics and Cytogenetics
- Plant Science
- Animal Science
- Fermentation technology and related topics.
Publication scope involves the following:
- The research article either as full length research paper or short communication.
- The review article either as full length review or mini-review.
- Case report and book/software review will also be considered.
GERF publishes supplementary issues of national/international conferences, seminars and symposia proceedings upon request by the organizers.