What is the frequency of publication?
GERF Bulletin of Biosciences is published biannual (June and December).
What is the publication language?
Articles are published in English.
Which types of manuscript are accepted for publication?
GERF Bulletin of Biosciences accepts the following:
- Full length research articles
- Short communications
- Full length review articles
- Mini reviews
- Case reports
- Book/software reviews
How do I submit my article to GERF Bulletin of Biosciences?
The “Author guidelines” provides all necessary instructions for manuscript submission and can be directly downloaded from the Journal’s website: at http://www.gerfbb.com/images/auth.pdf
What are the benefits of publishing articles in GERF Bulletin of Biosciences?
- Once a manuscript is published online, it will be freely available in full text (PDF) on the journal\'s website.
- Online manuscript submission minimize the overall time duration from submission to publication. We normally complete the evaluation process within 30 working days.
- Online free access, listing and indexing in a large number of bibliographic databases ensure high visibility of the published work.
- We follow the high standard of peer-review system.
- Articles are widely promoted through updates, table of contents and e-mail alerts.